November 15, 2011

Mr. Pancake

Mall Puri Indah GF#70A, West Jakarta, is a location of Mr. Pancake restaurant that I visited a week ago. Interior Mr. Pancake is more cozy than smoking area out there. This place were designed with earth colors on all props and wall, that's why it looks so full of warmth.
I chose Blueberry Heaven Pancake and Apple Baverage Pancake. Ummmh, I'm dead serious here....it's so YUMMY! Thing I regret is the pancake batter was too soft and lil’ bit flaccid. Sorry to say. But overall, those are delicious! I ordered two plates. Yes oh, baby. Don't ask me about DIET! *headbang*
Blueberry Heaven Pancake
Apple Baverage Pancake
Talk about price, all menu in Mr.Pancake is just around 30.000 - 60.000 rupiah. I think it's pretty equal with qualities, atmosphere, and services that we get. Oh well, better you come and try by yourself. :p

Nom~ nom~