January 9, 2012

Skinhead

The gentleman with their skinhead? Ah, you can find at least one of them no longer than two miles of your currently place. But what do you think about a young lady with skinhead haircut on her hair? Well......
a few after hair cut
@my little brother's bedroom
on my way to Summarecon
@2nd floor balcony
@2nd floor balcony
@cypress park
@hotel room, ready for photoshoot
photoshoot
photoshoot
Calm down! X))
Yes, I bet you were like "holyshit! seriously? wow!" or just "hmm...." or even "hih!". HAHAHAHAHAHA. It's okay, I never take it like seriously! Feel free to admire or despise. The rest I will leave your opinion and assumptions. You knew only what I allowed you to. And I am not about waste my time trying to change it. Because I love what I'm doing about....
But anyway, how is it? Am I look cool enough? B-)

Rock on!
Febie