August 10, 2011

Taman Jajan BSD

If Jakarta has a Block S in Southern Jakarta, Tangerang has a Taman Jajan BSD in South Tangerang city.

What's the difference?
In my opinion, almost nothing.  Both are equally exciting place that must be visited by culinary hunters. I've often come to the Block S and yesterday is my first time to came to Taman Jajan BSD. The variant of foods almost same. For the price, very affordable. I think with the cheaper price in here, all the food in Taman Jajan BSD has been above average. Sure! Here is so crowded. Very suitable for hanging out with friends or family.

Taman Jajan BSD is located in Sector 13 BSD and the most visitors come from afternoon until night. Mainly in dinner time, always more crowded. Yesterday I was open the fast here with my friends.

Left : Opie, me, Putri's daughter, Putri, Septi.
Left : Opie, me, Putri, Septi.
I interested to try Dim Sum menu, while my friends tried the other menu. I ordered Shrimp Dim Sum, Chicken Carrot Dim Sum, and Chicken Claw Dim Sum. Guess how much money I spent for these menu? 30.000 RUPIAH!!!! Yep! The price of this is @10.000 rupiah.
Shrimp Dim Sum
Chicken Carrot Dim Sum
Chicken Claw Dim Sum

No comments: